Saturday, February 13, 2010

2-11-10

Worked part day today.
Did find out some information I didn't care to know about.
We are asking customers if they would like to donate to American Heart Assocation when they are checking out..and had customer tell me something I didn't know.
She said she herself had pacemaker so she would donate as she gives to AHA PLUS she also donates to Breast Cancer as 3 of her friends who have had breast cancer now have brain cancer!!!! I really didn't need to hear this..but listened.
She told me that they go to Roger Maris. Also said that RM does brain scans now on breast cancer patients as breast/brain associated with each other.
She saw my necklace and told me to make sure I get scan...she also knew of Dr. Krobrinsky who I have for blood Dr. Knows he is very very good at what he does.
I do have upcoming appt with him on Wednesday Feb. 17th so defintly have more questions to ask him..don't see Dr. Panwalker until Feb.22nd so need answers sooner!!! Both work at Roger Maris. Panwalker is my medical oncologist for the breast cancer and who I will be talking to about upcoming radiation treatments and what other follow up treatments I will be having..year on Herceptin????? He is one that would know..nurses at RM do say those that have HER2 like I do do have followups for year on Herceptin...which is a very good drug to help w/breast cancer...

No comments:

Post a Comment